[Vision2020] handcuffs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 13 17:59:57 PDT 2007

Yesterday afternoon at about 2:30 there were a couple MPD patrol units here
on Taylor talking to somebody as they went through his trunk.

This afternoon it was reported in the Moscow Pullman Daily News "Public
records" section:

-------

Moscow Police

Wednesday

2:37 p.m. - A male was arrested on a felony warrant in the 400 block of
Taylor Avenue.

-------

The activity on Taylor yesterday afternoon, taken as an isolated incident,
doesn't suggest anything.

However, coupled with an arrest of four individuals the next day, in my
opinion, it smells like drugs.

Thoughts?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)