[Vision2020] Moscow Renaissance Fair party

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Sep 13 15:26:30 PDT 2007

            The Moscow Renaissance Fair is planning a great party this fall to raise money to support and improve Moscow's community celebration of spring.  This fun event will be held on Saturday, October 20th, 2007, at the Moscow Moose Lodge (located at 210 N. Main St.) and will begin at 7pm.  There will be a $5 admission fee and in return you will receive a Moscow Renaissance Fair poster, live music featuring Kelly Riley and Zugunrue, and a potluck buffet provided by the Friends of the Moscow Renaissance Fair.  A no host bar, with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, will also be available -- making this an inappropriate event for children.

            All items for auction have been donated by over 50 Renaissance Fair artisans, so you're sure to find something appealing.  The purpose of the event is to raise money for the production of a documentary DVD of the Moscow Renaissance Fair (to debut in the spring of 2008) and to help fund fair upgrades.  Cash or check only, debit or credit cards will not be accepted.

Although we are all eagerly awaiting the first weekend in May and all the fun it brings, we just can't wait that long to see you all!  So, please come to our party on October 20th and help support the Moscow Renaissance Fair, your favorite Celebration of Spring!