[Vision2020] City Elections

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:45:10 PDT 2007

My question is, how can Christ Church (aka GMA) afford this kind of spending on top of developing the new "boarding house community" on N Polk and the buying of the property across from Gritman?  I mean, there are only so many houses that they own and can sell and down-size to that would bring in any kind of real cash.  It sounds to me like Dougie has been pitching his cause to the other churches in his clutches in other states and outside of the "sugar daddys" that he has been milking over the years.

I personally would like to see just how much money CC(aka GMA) has been spending on the campaign of these men they are supporting and I really want to know just how tight they have a hold on the balls of these guys when/if they do make it into office.

Isn't there some kind of spending disclosure that has to be made by candidates?

Any guesses?

J  :]