[Vision2020] Vision 2020 Post Inaccurate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 11 15:10:34 PDT 2007

Somebody on Vision 2020 apparently lied about Tri-State circulating a
petition favoring Dr. Weitz.

>From today's (September 11, 2007) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with thanks to
L. Gerard Connelly (President, Tri-State Distributors Inc.) -

Vision 2020 post inaccurate

I recently discovered a written comment and suggestion in a box that we
provide at our store for our customers, that said a post on the Vision 2020
Internet site stated that Tri-State was "a place circulating the petition
for (Gerald) Weitz and the school district to mediate the lawsuit."

That statement is false. No such activity is allowed on Tri-State property.
Our company has a long and proud history of support of education in our
market area, at every level, public and private, and all area educational
institutions may be assured of our continued support.

We sincerely appreciate the customer who brought this to our attention and
welcome any and all customer comments and suggestions.

L. Gerard Connelly
President, Tri-State Distributors Inc.
Moscow

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)