[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Flavor 32 - Stupid-Hard Up (with sprinkles)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 17:16:38 PDT 2007

I cannot figure out why this woman and your wife would use the men's urinal?

  Best,

  Donovan

lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
  She was responsible, because no one else was around. We had used it before hand. I don't know that anything could have been done about it. I am not suggesting anything, just stating a fact. Thanks for your comments
Roger