[Vision2020] Moscow Boarding Houses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:13:27 PDT 2007

Ya' know....Atwood could do what other kirkers have been ORDERED to do -
sell their big house, buy a smaller one, keep the boarders and keep charging
them what he has been (even though they will have smaller quarters,) and
give the difference in the selling price and buying prices to Christ Church
(i.e. Doug Wilson) so the "building budget" could be expanded.  Its all the
rage in kirkdom.  Well, for all except Daddy Dougie.

Heck, they gotta pay for that piece of dirt they just bought underhandedly
from Mr. Beebe, on top of paying for the quarry Dougie is creating on N Polk
and SOME HOW pay for the building of their new and improved "cathedral".

Oh, wait - the object of that quarry is to build boarding homes and house
all of NSA students in one place, charge them for the privilege of being
corralled and I would imagine Atwood will one of the gate-keepers of said
new "community within a community."  Looks like he's gonna have to sell,
anyway.

J  :]