[Vision2020] An Omen

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 1 12:46:27 PDT 2007

FINAL SCORE:

Appalachian State - 34
Michigan - 32

This is the largest upset in college football history, at least until 7:15
PM (PDT) tonight at the Los Angeles Coliseum.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3