[Vision2020] And the Count Continues . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 07:15:59 PDT 2007

People should be honest and professional even when their opponents are
not.  Maybe especially when their opponents are not.  It makes them look
even more ridiculous by contrast.  As it is, Tom has lost the higher ground.

Paul

...been meaning to say something about these countdown posts for a while
now...