[Vision2020] And the Count Continues . . .

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:56:03 PDT 2007

"Ms. Bennett" is NOT a member, per se, of the CC membership machine; she is, however, a sleeping (PUN intended) partner of the "church".  She has been in their bed for years now.  Of course, that has not worked out for her 100% - how's Greggy working for you there, Shel? - but she does keep trying.  Funny how the colour green, when it comes in small stacks with 100's printed on them, can change a person's perspective and judgment capabilities.

J  :]