[Vision2020] Wilson on "religious bigotry"

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 29 17:10:46 PDT 2007

(Apologies in advance if this appears twice - the original send seems to
have disappeared into cyberspace, something I've noticed more and more of
since Adelphia became Time Warner/Roadrunner.)

Hi Keely & Visionaries:

Thanks for your comments and for bringing the newest Kirk pack of lies to
light.

Not everyone is familiar with Wilson's blog, so here's a link to the post in
question:

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor
<http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=4678&Da
ta=3003#posts> &CategoryID=1&BlogID=4678&Data=3003#posts

Once again, Wilson is counting on the adage, "If you tell a lie - or in this
case, a pack of lies - enough times, people will believe it."

I like to think this community is too smart to fall for that old trick, but
given some of the comments I've seen here in the Viz from otherwise
intelligent folks, it seems my optimism might be a tad bit . . . too
optimistic  L

But, again, Wilson depends on folks being willing to swallow his lies and
spin hook, line, and sinker  L  For me, the question remains why so many
people are so willing to swallow such a load of bull?

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****