[Vision2020] You don't have to be a blood hound.

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon Oct 29 15:58:02 PDT 2007

This morning a man was spotted at Third and Main sporting the sign shown
below. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to follow this trail:

>From Blog Mablog(Doug Wilson's blog 10/27/07:
ttp://dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=4678&Data=300
3#

"So, why not vote for any incumbents? Here is the council's record, first on
the question of their religious bigotry.

Dale Courtney posted the following about this council:
1. Denied St. Mary's School a simple variance and blocked it from building
its addition-setting the school back for the flimsiest of reasons;
2. Drove Atlas Boys School out of town (for their own safety of course-kill
private education, it's for the kids);
3. Council member Ament tried (but failed) to remove NSA from downtown by
advocating a moratorium on all conditional use permits for schools in the
CBD (remember this self-proclaimed advocate for "human rights" and
supporters of education called NSA "an education-free zone" and its students
"Androids");
4. Imposed parking conditions on NSA that no other business in the downtown
is required to meet (all the while winking at the UI's three downtown
locations-there by right and with no parking requirements);
5. Passed new zoning rules for "boarding houses" that do nothing to stop
party houses, but removes the freedom of owner-occupied family homes from
showing hospitality to students-especially NSA students-or
missionaries-especially Mormons, others."

To a post this morning on "Right-Mind:  Dale Courtney's website
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/10/29/55665.aspx

"An MCA Protestor

An MCA protester was seen in downtown Moscow this morning between 7:30 and
9:00, walking around with the following sign and talking to people. I wonder
what his talking points were?"

The red-headed stranger from the Kirk who was carrying this sign appears to
be a clone of a close pal of Dale's, Dave Glasebrook.  With the implicit
encouragement of his pastor, Doug Wilson, and urging on (no doubt) from
Dale, we have, once again one of the privates leading the charge while the
ranking officers hang back in the rear. Trinitarian Skylarking by confused
followers desperately seeking ecclesiastical approval has been the preferred
modus operandi for many years.

The real question is: Do the GMA candidates wish to be associated with this
kind of tactics?  If I were endorsed by the GMA I would make every effort to
put several miles between me and the clowns who pulled off this little
stunt.  Or, better yet, let's see if the GMA candidates publicly disavow
this baloney. I bet all we will hear from them is a profound silence. My pal
Saundra Lund reminds us on her email tagline, "The only thing necessary for
the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing, so what will the good
people of GMA do about this.  (One solution might be to get Bob Hieronymous
and son out of the GMA political arm - thus avoiding guilt by association.)

Rose Huskey