[Vision2020] Wilson on "religious bigotry"

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 28 22:14:32 PDT 2007

Oh, one more thing:

Wilson cites the denial of St. Mary's Catholic School's parking-expansion plans as another example of the anti-religious, liberal City Council bias that must be remedied with the defeat of Ament, Pall, and Lamar.  It wasn't, of course, but what's really important here is that two of the three "liberal incumbents" weren't even on the Council then.  Pall was; Ament and Lamar weren't.  Certainly Mr. Wilson wouldn't misrepresent their records, and so I'm eager to see what form his acknowledgment of error takes.  And if  I've made a factual error in this or any other post, please let me know -- publicly and immediately, and I'll correct it that same way.

And thanks to GFR for the reminder/info on St. Mary's -- she gets the credit for remembering the details.

keely