[Vision2020] lost?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Oct 27 09:16:14 PDT 2007

Good morning, Visionaires --

If anyone at the 1912 Center last night accidentally took home a black fleece vest, Columbia size XXL, please contact me off list -- or if you know how "lost and found" works there.

It's my son's, and it was the very first time he wore it.  I had projected some of my own emotional needs, I suppose, in wanting this vest to last for more than, ohhhhh, a week or two.  But humor me, please.  It's getting expensive.

keely