[Vision2020] GMA, Crabtree, and Hate (was something else)

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 26 17:37:48 PDT 2007

You are totally wrong, Donovan

Here is what Crabtree posted:

"To belittle is to insult no matter how you slice it." -- Gary Crabtree

If Crabtree is correct, then belittling is insulting. Since he is incapable of
posting without belittling it follows that all of his posts are insulting. That no
GMA-conservatives criticize these posts suggests, in turn, that they find
insulting behavior to be the norm, or at least that they think it is fine to insult
MCA board members or other people with whom they disagree.

But look at Jeff's recent posts. According to him, GMA-conservatives don't think that
insulting is the norm. The GMA is the party of debate without insult, according to Jeff.

So we must admit that belittling is not insulting, or else the GMA is the party of Wilson
and Crabtree and hate. The party that thinks it is fine to insult as long as you insult
those who don't accept you're hate-filled world-view.

If Crabtree is correct, the GMA is the party of hate -- but you win your bet!
If the GMA is not the party of hate, you did not win your bet.

Thus, Crabtree is wrong and he adopts a double-standard -- calling people out when
it meets his political agenda and all the while doing it because he is a bully.

Best, Joe

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Joe,

  Crabtree was not lecturing about rude and insulting behavior to Hansen. He was pointing out to the group that Hansen promised not post any insulting posts on the Vision.

  It was not a moral finger pointing post. It is a bet that Crabtree made that Hansen would not post an insulting email to Vision before I did.

  Crabtree is pointing out Hansen's insulting post so he can collect on his bet.

  Best,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Someone who is as rude and insulting as Crabtree has no right lecturing
others. That was the point.

--
Joe Campbell

"To belittle is to insult no matter how you slice it." -- Gary Crabtree

---- Donovan Arnold wrote:

=============
Joe,

I think you are missing Gary's point. Hansen made an bet he would not insult people anymore. Gary never made that agreement.

Best,

Donovan

Joe Campbell wrote:
I just love how Crabtree is so quick to note insults coming from his opponents
but so blind when he delivers them himself!

The constant application of such double-standards and lack of self-awareness
from the NSA/CC/GMA crowd makes me sick.

Joe Campbell

Message: 2