[Vision2020] Sub-minimum wage

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 26 07:05:39 PDT 2007

But someone as rude and insulting as Mr. Campbell does? I guess there's no standard like a double standard.

But enough of this fractious back and forth, in the spirit of reasoned discourse as exemplified by Mr. Harkins and Mr. Livingston, I suggest that we abandon searching for differences and identify the small areas where our thoughts overlap. It appears that at the very least we are in agreement that the post that kicked off this "discussion" did contain a gratuitous insult to Mr. Arnold. From such an insignificant seed may future understanding blossom!