[Vision2020] Sub-minimum wage

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 18:38:38 PDT 2007

Joe,

  I think you are missing Gary's point. Hansen made an bet he would not insult people anymore. Gary never made that agreement.

  Best,

  Donovan

  Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  I just love how Crabtree is so quick to note insults coming from his opponents
but so blind when he delivers them himself!

The constant application of such double-standards and lack of self-awareness
from the NSA/CC/GMA crowd makes me sick.

Joe Campbell

Message: 2