[Vision2020] Sub-minimum wage

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 25 18:25:05 PDT 2007

Good evening Mr. Campbell,

A. I have never made the claim that I am any sort of a saint. As a result I
would be reluctant to sign on to a similar bet.

B. A very cursory examination of my deleted items file finds someone
petulantly referring to me as jackass six times in the last ten days. Does
the constant application of such a double standard denote a certain lack of
self awareness on their part?

C. There are those who will find insult if you bid them a good afternoon.
Question their assertions and there's no end to the outrage they will
express.

D. There are those who find it easier to cope with a complex world by
lumping everything they're not fond of (NSA, CC, GMA, global warming,
Republicans, polyester, me, etc.) into a undifferentiated heap. This way
they can save time by hating (and bad mouthing) everything at once, there by
freeing up valuable time for finding new things to be upset about.  Yay.

Hope you feel better soon,