[Vision2020] Western U.S. Forest Wildfire Activity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 25 12:26:36 PDT 2007

Roger Falen stated:

"The extent of the fires we exacerbated by the dense underbrush that
resulltd from environmetalist not allowing it to be cleared out."

Really, Mr. Falen?  Do you have any evidence to substantiate such an
allegation?  My father and sister have lived in the Thousand Oaks area for a
long time.  Your allegation that environmentalists played an integral part
in the fundamental cause of these fires is not echoed by the local citizens.

Please explain.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)