[Vision2020] real economic development in Moscow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 25 11:53:59 PDT 2007

Roger Falen stated:

"I don't disagree with anything that you have said. My point is why limit it
to just high tech jobs."

I seriously doubt that our city council is limiting economic development
strictly to high tech jobs.  It is a simple matter of priorities.  Moscow
needs economic development that looks beyond the next couple years.  Moscow
needs jobs that are high-paying and career-oriented.  There are sufficient
retail stores currently within Moscow to support its population.  It NEEDS
employers that provide longevity and progress for their employees.

In other words, Mr. Falen:  High tech jobs.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)