[Vision2020] Today's KRFP Debate (Steed/Holmes)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 24 20:24:04 PDT 2007

This evening's debate aired on KRFP (92.5 FM) between Walter Steed and Evan
Holmes was considerably more intriguing than I had initially anticipated it
to be.

The questions presented to both candidates dealt with:

The New Cities Program
Moscow's Comprehensive Plan
Water Conservation
The Boarding House Ordinance
Tax-Exempt Entities Within the Central Business District
Types of Businesses Within the Central Business District
The Noise Ordinance
Police Unions
What Issue Each Candidate Considers Most Important
Urban Renewal
Baseball Field Issues
The Ice Rink
The Stinker Station Crosswalk Across Highway 8
The Sidewalk Café Ordinance
Law Enforcement Agencies' use of Tasers
Funding the Arts
Location of Farmers' Market
What To Do With the Old Elevator Property
Bicycle Trails
Commercial Growth
What Questions the Candidates Felt Have Been Ignored

If y'all hold tight for a couple days, I should have this posted under "KRFP
Debates" at:

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)