[Vision2020] UI not having anti-Islam event

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Oct 24 17:28:16 PDT 2007

The proof of your listening is that you would know they do not think the
repubs are always right. They are very unhappy with the repubs on some
subjects and so am I. I actually find less honesty when I listen to those
I can get on Air America, etc. And far more viciousness from the liberals.
But, I guess we all hear what tickles our fancy!

> Pat,

I can't stomach either Limbaugh or Hannity because according to
t> hem the Republicans can do no wrong and the Democrats can do no right.
The>  one self-proclaimed "Independent Conservative" that I can listen to
all
da> y is Michael Savage mainly because I find him entertaining and also
because>  he is capable of calling it like he sees it which includes
criticizing
Bus> h and the rest of the Republicans when they deserve it (which is quite
ofte> n) and giving the Democrats a rare accolade once in a blue moon.

-Scot> t