[Vision2020] Scientific Consensus, etc.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:29:53 PDT 2007

Well, I'll tell ya what DOESN'T work - death threats!  The constant threat of our doom is not only old and very discouraging, it simply does not work!

Hitting someone over the head with the BAD side of things, real or imagined, is no way to promote change or encourage cooperation.  I'm just sick of Ted's constant bad-mouthing of humans.  How about some good news for once?  Or some positive news?  I KNOW the ozone layer has healed faster than was thought of just two years ago...how about telling us those kinds of things?  at least once in a while, eh?

I mean really, Ted...surely you must have SOME good things to believe and impart regarding the human race and earth.

J  :]