[Vision2020] Scientific Consensus, etc.

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 22 13:09:31 PDT 2007

Joe
Although it may not be  enough to attract a lot of people, recycling rewards conservation. Use the recycling center, take paper grocery bags back. Use paper bags at the grocery store instead of plastic. Conserving on showers and watering the lawn saves water and reduces you bill. Gray water should be used where possible.
Roger