[Vision2020] Alaska's Junior Iditirod

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 22 11:34:48 PDT 2007

I'm guessing that certain residents of Moscow who believe that the only
place for members of the feminine gender is the kitchen, would have a hard
time convincing some of the mushers of this year's Alaska Junior Iditirod.

http://tinyurl.com/yt4aw5

"Melissa Owens' dog team tangled with a herd of musk oxen on the outskirts
of Nome last week. Heather Williams was with her in the truck they were
using to train the team and took this picture. "It's my home page on my
laptop," said Owens of the photo. No dogs were injured, nor, apparently,
were any musk oxen."

http://tinyurl.com/yvllqd

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their
time comes round again."

- Joseph Gallivan