[Vision2020] Moscow Election 2007 Site Update

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 21 11:51:48 PDT 2007

The "Moscow Election 2007" website has been updated to include a link to the
progressively evolving "Latah County AARP Candidates Forum" page at:

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com <http://www.moscowelection2007.com/>

Currently the AARP Forum site consists of the introduction by Sue Hovey and
opening remarks (in their entirety, PK) by each of the seven city council
candidates.

Be advised that responses to the question "Do you support the November 13th
School Levy" will be consolidated to one video as support for the levy
vocally expressed unanimously, some with a simple "Yes".

Sidebar:  It is heart-warming to see (and hear) that all candidates will
vote for, and encourage others to vote in favor of, the November 13th school
levy.  My thanks, along with so many parents' appreciation, goes out to each
of our candidates as they actively promote publica education:  Aaron Ament,
Dan Carscallen, Evan Holmes, Wayne Krauss, Tom Lamar, Linda Pall, and Walter
Steed.

Moscow School District?" were more detailed and will be presented as
separate responses by each candidate.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)