[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 21 11:20:54 PDT 2007

Crabtree writes:

"By the way, I forgot to thank you for providing the u-tube link that allowed
me to bring Mr. Campbell's out of context quote into it's proper frame of
reference, effectively refuting his incorrect assertions and bearing out Ms.
Krauts point. Keep up the good work!"

More lies! First, I did not quote Krauss out of context. I merely lifted a quote
from a newspaper article. Second, nothing that Crabtree or anyone else
pointed out refutes the fact that Krauss thinks that we need to increase water
usage -- use more water to prevent brown grass. Nor do the additional quotes
suggest that Krauss knows anything about the water issues, at least they
don't suggest that he has the kind of knowledge about water issues that
should be expected of a council candidate. Which was my point.

More Crabtree insults and confusing rhetoric to follow, no doubt!

--
Joe Campbell