[Vision2020] Scientific Consensus: Global Warming: Skepticism&Replicatability

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 21 09:42:16 PDT 2007

Gary Crabtree stated:

"By solution I was thinking more of a fission powered device that would suck
up excess greenhouse gas emissions and turn them into little brightly
colored pellets that hippies could string together and sell at hemp
festivals. This would effectively solve two problems."

Congratulations, g.  You make better sense than either Walter Steed or Wayne
Krauss.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)