[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 20 20:30:11 PDT 2007

Pat Kraut stated:

"Now in the interest of getting along and being nice...why don't you just
ask Wayne? Would you like it if someone took one thing you said out of
context and used it to suppose you KNOW all that you think?? I do not
think you would so call Wayne or show up to the next forum and ask him. I
have known Wayne a long time and do know how he feels about the water
problem but I still would ask him some questions and listen closely before
I decide I KNOW all about him."

OUT OF CONTEXT??

All responses to all questions by all candidates are presented in their
entirety at:

http://www.moscowelection2007.com/CofC_Forum_101707.htm

If you have any evidence of any statements made at the CofC Forum by any of
the candidates that contradict any of the multitude of recordings that were
extracted from a videotape of the forum in its 77-minute entirety, I would
be more than glad to review it, PK.

Barring any contradictions, how about sticking to the truth?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)