[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:28:16 PDT 2007

Bill,

Since I have 10-15 GMA members one of the running for council,one in council, as customers, I doubt them not wanting a sprinkler in all parks would be a problem. Why Bill, most of these evil GMA members are practicing water conservation. Also, Lambert is one of the leaders along with Ament, in helping conserve our resource.

For the record GMA candidates do want conservation, they just don't believe water will be depleted in 10 years like some would like us to believe. Don't believe me, watch the video at the last forum. Try to do it with open ears.

Matt