[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 20 12:03:29 PDT 2007

OK, Matt –

As candidates endorsed by the GMA, explain the comments of . . .

Wayne Krauss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxo8SP0iRMw

Walter Steed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1fHtWFFXV8

Dan Carscallen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GrnMFIwtk0

to the question . . .

“Explain your understanding of the regional water situation. How important
is it to growth and development in the region and what steps should be taken
to ensure future water supplies for our businesses and community members.

Explain your vision of what you believe importance PBAC is to the region.”

Things that make you go “Hmmm”.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____