[Vision2020] What Book Got You Hooked?

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 15:43:02 PDT 2007

WHAT BOOK GOT YOU HOOKED?
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MYdWnmbsc

The Campus Advisory Board will win money for First Book and help deliver the magic of books to children if you follow this link to DONA'S VIDEO and watch.  We've got 300 kids in Plummer, Whorley, and Moscow to buy books for so we'd appreciate it if you'd pass the word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MYdWnmbsc

Special guest stars
Ivan Peterson
Linea and Annie Shenamen
Mark Warner
A bunch of ed department preservice teachers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0MYdWnmbsc

it's only 3 minutes    go now---to you tube and watch amateur videography/literacy activism at it's best.
What is First Book? Campus Advisory Board (CAB) is an active committee of campus volunteers who carry out the mission of First Book and help deliver the magic of books to children. CABs energize students, faculty and staff to raise awareness and funds to provide book grants to existing literacy programs on campus and in their community that serve children from low-income families. First Book Campus Advisory Boards participate in fun and innovative fundraisers, First Book corporate partner events, and community events as literacy advocates.

Tom & Liz Ivie
http://mail.yahoo.com