[Vision2020] An Inconvenient Price

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 19 10:22:35 PDT 2007

Ted
I don't think that you should so easily dismiss George Willl's comments.  He is just a journalist and a lay person on global waming but  Lomberg whow he sites is a scientist and his statements should be taken seriously. Global warming has plusses an minuses as Will pointed out. Not everything is negative. Glogal warming by itself may be a benefit overall. What problems there are are better solved by the free market system(with some government guide lines) not draconian government regulation which would stifle the economy. This is not to say we should not be concerned about air pollution. It is a problem and measures should be taken to curtail it. There has already been some improvement in this area.  As an example, in the 1960"s you could smell PFI in Moscow. Now you can hardly ever smell it from just acrose the river.  Efforts to find cleaner fuel should be continued.
Roger