[Vision2020] [CORRECTED CITATION] Water Concern?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 19 05:56:33 PDT 2007

Jeff Harkins stated:

"And frankly, I have not heard any of the statements you attribute to Wayne
Krauss, Walter Steed or Dan Carscallen.  And if they did make those remarks,
please tell me where and when."

Mr. Harkins, these statements referred to by Mr. Schou will be readily
available in video format soon (by Sunday) at:

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com/CofC_Forum_101707.htm

Until then, perhaps you can entertain yourself with an ad scanned from the
October 17, 2007 (coincidentally, the same day as the Chamber of Commerce
Candidates Forum where Steed and Krauss made these statements) edition of
the Moscow-Pullman Daily News at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/water_conservation.htm

>From that ad:

"Forward-thinking on water means a smart conservation plan . . . "

Enlighten us, Mr. Harkins, does that "smart conservation plan" entail
passing our environmental obligations to the next generation?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)