[Vision2020] The Challenge

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 17 17:45:14 PDT 2007

Arnold stated:

"Well, you guys decide. I don't care what financial limit you put on it, f
any. But, I think it would be a good exercise to get people to start being
more civil to each other on the V. I figure if Hansen agrees to not post on
the V for one month if he blasts another poster before me, while creating
the equal consequence for myself, that this would at that very least make us
think a little bit more carefully before posting--and like wise keep it in
the forefront of the others minds when they post.

I am still waiting for a response from Hansen."

Deal.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least
be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format,
otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)