[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN (post oops)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 17 10:08:15 PDT 2007

Oh really? Was that what our most recent back ad forth was about? You
pointing out my bad arguments? Lets take a moment and review. In a post to
vision members that were not you, I made the simple assertion that despite
Ms. Coulters awkward phrasing, I did not think that she was being
anti-Semitic. You leapt in and decided to speculate on how I might react  to
various imaginary situations unrelated to my post. ("I bet if you were gay,
Gary, you'd think differently") You then went on to use your near God like
powers of telepathy to look into the heart and soul of Larry Craig and
declare him a homosexual. "Craig is gay and maybe he feels the same way as
you do." Next you tried to infer that perhaps I was as well. (" And, of
course, you might be gay, too.")  I responded by pointing out that I didn't
think that you were particularly well qualified to be making those judgments
what with you not being me, gay, a woman, or a Jew or a follower of Allah.
>From here you seem to have degenerated into "jackass," "poor me," "jackass,"
"Dale Courtney," "jackass," "I'm mischaracterized," "dear jackass," and most
laughably, "it always comes back to me." Followed, of course, by jackass.

It's a mighty interesting debate style you have. Make a silly and
unsupportable assertion, become agitated should anyone disagree, resort to
insult, refuse to respond to queries, make up stupid lies, and blame the
whole thing on a "local Pastor and how "mischaracterized" you are, whine
about how it's always you, and then run off and electronically pout. Is this
going to follow the same pattern as previous disagreements? I suppose I
should get ready for a batch of off line obscenity and hollow threats? ( I
notice you declined to back up the "CHALLENGED" remark by releasing our off
line "dialog." What a surprise.)

Since this is no longer even close to topical with regard to the "Coulters
dream" header, I'm going to have to shake my head and move on to new biz.

Till the cycle sadly repeats,
From: "Joe Campbell" <joekc at adelphia.net>