[Vision2020] lost it!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 16 21:30:57 PDT 2007

Visionaires,

Yeah, it's hard to believe that two days in a row, I could lose important things I've written -- at least, they're important to me.  This morning, in answer to Ted's post re: the OT/Proverbs/NT, I sent a lengthy response to the entire list and somehow managed to delete, lose, or otherwise render inaccessible what I wrote.  I like to keep these things for my files.  If it went out, and if you have it, and if you can send it to me, I'd be really grateful.  Grateful enough, perhaps, to even stop writing lengthy theological screeds . . .

Hopefully,

keely