[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Sorry . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 16 11:51:58 PDT 2007

Mr. Arnold -

You publicly offered a challenge:

----------------

 "Tom Hansen,

  If you feel the need to bet regarding insulting people. Why don't you bet
me that you can last longer than me without insulting a vision 2020 poster?"

I accepted your challenge:

----------------

You're on.

The loser to donate $200.00 (two hundred dollars) to the charity of the
winner's choice, followed up with a receipt (scanned and posted to V2020)
reflecting that such donation actually took place.

I inquired as to whether you were up for your challenge or not:

Deal?

We await your response, Mr. Arnold.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least
be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format,
otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)