[Vision2020] taping the candidate forums

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 16 11:42:28 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

For the sake of clarification and submission to those who may feel I have an
agenda in video-taping the forum, let me state for the record, I DO.

My agenda and sole purpose in video-taping this forum is the same agenda and
purpose I had last year when I accumulated and presented online audio
recordings of interviews concerning Latah County elections.  They are the
same agenda and purpose I had two years ago when I accumulated audio files
of interviews and debates concerning the city council election of 2005.

My agenda and purpose are quite simple:  KEEP THE PEOPLE INFORMED.

The intended destination of the videotape of the Chamber of Commerce
Candidates Forum is the current location of the videotape I produced of the
NSA City Council Candidates Forum conducted on September 28, 2007, located
at the site of the . . .

"Moscow Election 2007"

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com <http://www.moscowelection2007.com/>

The NSA Forum video was (like I intended to do with the CofC Forum) spliced,
segmented, and posted in its own location at:

http://www.MoscowElection2007/NSA_Forum_092807.htm

I kindly appeal to Mr. Keim for reconsideration of my initial request.

My serious apologies to Mr. Keim for any inconvenience my request or
subsequent V2020 discussion may have caused.

In either case, I have RSVP'd the Chamber of Commerce with my intention to
attend tomorrow's forum.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Don't tell me why I can't.
Show me how I can."