[Vision2020] taping the candidate forums

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:33:24 PDT 2007

Well, you all have convinced me.  I'm flexible.  Feel free to bring a
camera.

But, J Ford, I have to ask in reference to your question:
"Wonder what Mr. K and/or the Chamber is afraid of if Tom or anyone else
records this session?"
How could we be afraid of/hiding anything if taping was already being done
by Radio Free Moscow?
To quote my 6 year old "Paranoia will destroy ya!"

See you at the forum.