[Vision2020] [OFF LIST] Faith and fireworks and the MoscowChamber

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Oct 16 10:07:56 PDT 2007

D-
I think you are wrong in rejecting Tom Hansen's request to videotape.
If the Chamber really believes in open-ness, this is one way to show it.  Is the Chamber a good-old-boys club, or does it serve the public?
After all these are candidates for public office whose words will be audio-recorded by a radio station, and likely written about by print media.  I think the public has the right to see a video of this public discussion.  And I think the candidates should expect to be video-recorded in such a public forum.
Please reconsider
BL