[Vision2020] [OFF LIST] Faith and fireworks and the Moscow Chamber

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:24:34 PDT 2007

Tom,

Give a guy some time to respond!  I'm not at the desk 24/7...

Our letter of invitation to the candidates didn't mention videotaping.  I
don't want to introduce a variable to them that they were not aware of in
advance.  Radio Free Moscow will be audio taping, though.  I hope that
satisfies your needs for documentation.

Here are the details you asked about:
10/17/07, noon, Washington Room, University Inn

Please RSVP to the Chamber at 882-1800.

See you there Tom!