[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Sorry

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 21:25:04 PDT 2007

Tom Hansen,

  If you feel the need to bet regarding insulting people. Why don't you bet me that you can last longer than me without insulting a vision 2020 poster?

  I am willing to bet, that you will insult another poster in a shorter time than myself.

  In this way, the entire Vision 2020 community wins regardless of who loses.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Arnold stated:

  “If he wants to call me names, that is fine. I will do my best not to sink to that level.”

  OK, Arnie.  You’re on.

  Ready.

  Set.

  Go. *as I click my stopwatch*

  Note to others:  I will be taking bets (off list) as to when Arnie violates his promise.  Please limit your guesses to half-hour increments.

  Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com