[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 11:43:07 PDT 2007

In what way is Sunil defending these regimes?  He merely quoted the acerbic
Ms. Coulter's comment about invading their countries, killing their leaders,
and converting them to Christianity.  I don't infer at all a defense of
these repressive regimes.  Ann Coulter is a twit who also believes that Joe
McCarthy was a great American hero.  Carl Westberg Jr.