[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Oct 12 23:19:56 PDT 2007

Pat,

Yes, but when you send out something that isn't true and don't label it as
such that really should prick your conscience a bit.  We all do it from time
to time unintentionally, but once refuted I would think you, especially,
would consider it your obligation to acknowledge your error.  I don't really
see you as one who would deliberately spread lies and then belittle the
reader for "wasting" his time on what you send.

Sue