[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 22:34:15 PDT 2007

Given that the last time I heard loud unexplained noises outside it was
gunfire at the courthouse, I, too, was worried.  However, I went outside
and saw actual fireworks in the sky - and remembered that it was homecoming.

I guess it's just something that we'll be a little jumpy about for a while.

Paul