[Vision2020] Is Christian Fascism a Coming Reality?

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Oct 12 16:02:01 PDT 2007

Lest anyone think that the "Commitment to Loyalty" is a joke or part of the
recent conversation about new (and old) churches in Moscow, it is not.
Whoever Doug's Hero is, he/she has provided a document that I know through
independent sources is accurate and has been used to stifle dissent.

Rose Huskey