[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] My Rich Uncle?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 12 05:54:24 PDT 2007

Yes.  I know how you're feeling, Sunil.

I, too, have enough money to last me the rest of my life.

(That is . . . unless I have to actually buy something.)

And as far as the V2020 losers, be thankful for them, Sunil.  For without
losers, there are no winners.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"