[Vision2020] My Rich Uncle?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Oct 11 21:38:37 PDT 2007

Sunil,

Well he says you might find a project for helping the less fortunate--so
here I am.  I will never inherit a diamond mine or go to Conakry.  Hell, I
can't even find it on the map.  I would be happy with three or four hundred
thousand, because I plan to take most of it and go to Las Vegas or Aruba and
win a World Series of Poker competition.  But I do need travel funds.

Sue H.