[Vision2020] No One Persecuted, Punished, or Singled Out

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:39:04 PDT 2007

The Palouse Hills Christian School?

Hmmm.

Logos School?

Double Hmmm Hmmm.

Basketball season coming up?

Triple Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm.

There is absolutely no avoiding it people!  Let me be the first to suggest . . .

The PEC (Palouse Evangelical Conference)

Thoughts?

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:20:08 -0700From: hooper.brown at gmail.comTo: Vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] No One Persecuted, Punished, or Singled OutCatch the Vision!The fastest Growing Church in America!Real Life ServicesSundays 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM 3148 Tomer Road, Moscow, Idaho

We want you to have a fantastic experience with God when you come to Real Life Ministries - Moscow.  Please fill out the feedback form on our website and let us know that you will be there!  That way, we can prepare for you and your children to have the greatest experience possible. http://moscowreallife.com/home.htmlOur Mission  Reaching the world for Jesus, one person at a time.Our MethodMaking Biblical disciples through Relational Environments.Our ProcessWe will SHARE Christ with a dying world.Matt. 28:19, Luke 19:10 We will CONNECT people to God and to each other. Matt. 22:37, Heb. 3:12-13 We will train believers in Christ to MINISTER to those in the church and in the community. Eph. 4:11-13We will release our trained disciples to DISCIPLE.Mark 10:14, Luke 17:2, 2 Tim. 2:2, Matt. 28:1