[Vision2020] A Caution: Read the Small Print

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 08:51:55 PDT 2007

Giselle McCourt carefully duplicated the look and
style of the Real Life Ministries posts, however, Ms.
McCourt put a legal disclaimer at the bottom of her
emails:

“This message has neither been officially approved
nor sent by the Boards of Directors of Real Life
Ministries, Inc., Real Life Ministries, Ltd., Real
Life Ministries, Cie. nor any member thereof.”

I am sorry that someone would deliberately
misrepresent a church to make a point, however, I am
even more sorry that someone would use the church to
cover for his power-hungry agenda.

Dougs’ Hero